Sunday, June 04, 2006

Gunshots - hear them yourselves and pray

My brazilian friend recorded some of the gunshots near Audian on 25th may and I recorded them in my handphone. Here are the files in mp3 format. 1. with portuguese commentary, 2. more shots, 3. the loudest of the lot Well, I must say it is only interesting if you haven't hear gunshots upfront before(so NS guys in s'pore, you can skip this).

I can't do much now except to pray for the situation in East Timor. Will you join me in prayer together? please pray for:
1. Wisdom to be with the government and international forces as they deal with the situation.
2. God to keep every Timorese safe and provide for them.
3. God to protect missionaries, church pastors and workers that are still in East Timor.
4. Sound thinking and peace in the hearts and mind of the people. Especially those causing trouble right now and those in much fear.
5. Comfort for those who are now in mourning over the loss of their love ones.

Pray. It does wonders.

No comments: